SCORE - NYC
WhereNYSSCPA 3 Park Avenue (at 34th Street)
Classroom C, 19th Floor
New York, NY Driving Directions
TAX PLANNING FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
*Registration 8:30 to 9:00 am | Seminar 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Tax planning is a critical component in effectively managing your business and maximizing your cash flow. Projecting your taxes and planning how to handle them well in advance can substantially reduce the stress on your small business, and may even save you money. This important seminar can provide you with the essential guidelines for reviewing your federal, state and city tax situation and establishing a practical plan for anticipating and scheduling your payments.
In this seminar you will learn:
- Federal, NYS and NYC filing requirements
- Techniques to maximize your business deductions
- How to handle home office deductions
- How your business tax returns tie into your personal tax filings
- Planning tips to help minimize your tax bill
- The importance of keeping good records
- Benefits of starting a retirement plan
- Other tax information
Business Deductions – Mark Rachleff, CPA
Choice of Entity – Bernadette Schopfer, CPA
New Tax Laws – Adam Baruch, CPA
Other Taxes – Arthur Koplowitz, CPA
*Coffee and tea will be served during registration.
Register online $59. Walk-in fee $69.
There is a $10 discount on all Student and SEAP registrations (valid ID must be presented at the door).