BIKE TOUR OF LAKE COUNTRY
REST STOPS AT LOCAL FARMS
TASTE LOCAL FOOD
Schedule of Events
- 8 am 60+ mile route departs
- 9 am 30+ mile route departs
- 11 am - 3 pm Join us for post ride refreshments and more local food
- Riders depart Camp Quad 6886 County Road Q
- Washington County (Hwy Q & Hwy 83)
- Registration (thru August 18th) $70 per person*
- August 19th and thereafter, $95 per person
- Limited to 450 Riders
Facts and Details
- Event is held Rain or Shine
- Helmets are REQUIRED
- Signed Waiver is required before departure (view below)
- ALL riders start and finish at Camp/Quad
- Rest Stops provide refreshments and toilet facilities
- Marked Routes
- SAG support
- No refunds
- Registrations are not transferable or refundable
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by parent/guardian
- Routes are open roads- SAFETY FIRST-Riders are to observe road rules
- No early departures-Rest Stop facilities not guaranteed
- A signed Waiver is required before departure.
- View and read Waiver, click here:
Two options: Select either the 60+ Mile Route or the 30+ Mile Route
Maps will be available closer to the date of the event.
Tall Pines Conservancy is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization.
Registration is a tax deductible donation.