SF State University, Downtown Campus
835 Market Street, Room 664
San Francisco, CA 94103
Ann Gusiff, Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert and Certified Duct Tape Marketing Consultant
Ann is a marketer who is dedicated to helping small businesses save money on marketing through education and consulting. Ann earned her MBA from UCLA Anderson in Marketing and Entrepreneurial Studies and worked in brand management for consumer products companies. With her firm A.Point.Marketing, Ann now works with small businesses on marketing strategy and planning as a Duct Tape Marketing Consultant, with solutions that are simple, effective and affordable.
Where: SF State University downtown campus - 835 Market St., Room 667, SF
When: Friday morning, May 17 from 9:00 - 11:30. (Registration from 8:45 - 9:00)
Presenter: Ann Gusiff, A.Point.Marketing
(Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert and Certified Duct Tape Marketing Consultant)
Bring business cards for networking.
Create your Total Online Presence +
Take Your Business to the Next Level
If the pace of change of marketing online seems to be moving faster than you can keep up, you’re not alone.
And yet, a recent survey by the folks at ComScore suggests that as high as 92% of consumers and businesses in the market for products or services turn online first to source and engage local businesses.
So, if you’re not focused on creating a total web presence, one that gives you a distinct competitive advantage in the marketplace, your business won’t survive long in the marketing world as we know it today.
Here’s the thing though, online marketing isn’t really that complicated. If fact, the fundamentals of gaining know, like and trust using online tools are essentially the same offline as they are online.
You have most of the answers you need to compete online; you may simply lacking a systematic approach to building the foundational elements that will allow your business to thrive.
During the seminar we’ll cover...
1. Content Platform - So much of what happens online revolves around content. It’s how you get found, why people pay attention and how you start to exchange value. Without a content platform to build from a great deal of effort in other stages will be wasted.
2. Organic SEO - Having someone type a search phrase that is related to your business and finding a blog post or page from your site on page one of the search engine results is the ultimate payoff and, long-term, may be the difference between success and failure.
3. Email Marketing - An engaged email list, eager to hear from you, is the most valuable asset you can build. 1,000 responsive email followers trumps 25,000 Twitter followers every day when it comes to actually promoting the things that make your money.
4. Social Media Marketing - The first step is to understand how your current customers are using social media and how you can use social media to somehow serve them better. If you do that, you’ll get immediate value.
5. Online Advertising - Many people waste advertising and then conclude it doesn’t work. Pay per click advertising can be very effective when done right. One of my favorite things about it is that a platform like Google AdWords allows you to test your thinking a dollar at a time.
6. Mobile and Location - These days, just about every demographic is using a mobile device to access the Web. As a business, no matter your industry, you simply can’t ignore this reality. It’s time to start adding mobile integration to your list of priorities.
7. Analytics and Conversion - Trying to understand your Web visitors can be a bit, well, confusing. Each individual visitor brings his or her own set of data that has to be collected, measured, analyzed and reported. If you don’t know what you’re looking at, it can feel a bit like being handed a Rubik’s Cube.
Online Events with EventSpot - We'll also walk through using Constant Contact's EventSpot tool. EventSpot amps up even the smallest events to have maximum impact. Likewise, larger events run smoothly from invitation to registration and check-in. It's all about engagement, so learn how using an online event tool can enable you to reach more of the people who will make this year a success for you.
Everyone who registers and attends the seminar will receive a free copy of the 7 Essential Stages of a Total Online Presence eBook and a special offer to join our next Total Online Presence Program.