Ghost Lady, Cathi Weber
of The Haunted Housewives
WhenFriday May 3, 2013 at 9:00 PM EDT
Saturday May 4, 2013 at 2:00 AM EDTAdd to Calendar
Paranormal Exploration of Greenwood Farm
Friday, May 3, 2013
9pm until 2am
Join the HAUNTED HOUSEWIVES for a paranormal investigation of this distinguished historical property. Purchased in 1908 by George and Maude Phypers to raise their six children on the farm, the property includes the farmhouse, which is three stories with a full basement, a groundskeeper's house located on the back of the property overlooking Euclid Creek, and a nineteenth century Yankee barn.
Some questions you may have -
- Are there restrooms? Yes, they are located in the main building
- Is there something to drink or snack on? Yes, water, coffee, and a few simple snacks are provided.
- What should we bring? Please bring a flashlight and camera. A voice recorder might be helpful. If you have any basic ghost hunting equipment you are welcome to bring it.
- What about the weather? We will be traveling outside between the buildings which means bring coats or clothing to keep you comfortable regardless of the weather.
- Do we have to stay all night? The event will conclude at 2am but you are welcome to leave at your convenience.
- What time should we be there? The doors to the main farmhouse building, where registration will take place, will open at 8:45. Some basic information to get your evening started will be presented at 9pm.
The Haunted Housewives will be with you throughout the event, leading you and answering questions as we complete our paranormal investigation. Help will be available for any who have not done a paranormal investigation before!
This is a fundraiser in support of the Greenwood Farm Historical, Cultural and Arts Assoc. of Richmond Heights and is sure to be an exciting evening. An extremely limited amount of tickets will be sold. Donation is $35 per person. Do not miss this event!