Far Southeast Family Strengthening Collaborative
2041 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue, S.E.
Washington, DC 20020
Building Healthy Families and Thriving Communities
This workshop is presented by Romona Foster. Romona is a highly endorsed social media trainer teaching professionals how to leverage and brand their businesses through the use of social media. She is an engaging speaker who is passionate about all things related to social media marketing.
Romona trains both groups and individuals on how to use LinkedIn, how to market on Facebook, all about Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Constant Contact, and Microsoft Office. She is a Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert, certified Social Media Marketing Presenter, Email Marketing Trainer, and an accredited Constant Contact Solution Provider. She has also been awarded the Constant Contact 2012 ALL STAR Award.
To learn more about Romona, click here.
Romona Foster, Social Media Trainer
Admin Tech Consulting
(Bring plenty of business cards with you!)
In just a few short hours, this information-packed seminar will review the essential strategies and best practices a business or organization should understand in order to successfully get started with social media marketing.
We will talk about:
• What social media marketing really is and why it’s important;
• Various social media networks and tools: how they interact, ways to leverage their strengths, and how to evaluate them for best use for your business or organization;
• How other businesses are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships, grow their email lists, and drive sales and engagement;
• How to incorporate it into your business life without losing productivity.
At the end of this seminar, you will:
• Understand how social media can boost your business
• Know how to leverage social media tools
• Learn best practices for growing your email list
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for small businesses and nonprofits that want to learn how to use social media more effectively.
You’ll have plenty of time to ask questions… share your experiences… and network with your peers. And you’ll leave this high-powered seminar with real-world insights and knowledge that you can put to work immediately, to help your business succeed.
Don’t miss this revealing, exciting program that will change the way you market your business. Register for Social Media Marketing Made Simple today!
Social Media Marketing Made Simple: FREE
Parking Available | Metro Accessible: Anacostia station
Bring plenty of business cards with you!
Presenter: Romona Foster, Social Media Trainer & Constant Contact Local Expert