Mid-Pacific ICT Center/ California Community Colleges ICT Collaborative
Monday June 3, 2013 at 8:30 AM PDT
Friday June 7, 2013 at 1:00 PM PDTAdd to Calendar
Coastline Community College - Garden Grove Campus 12901 Euclid Street
Garden Grove, CA 92840 Driving Directions
Summer Faculty Development Week
June 3-7, 2013
Coastline Community College, Garden Grove Center
Garden Grove, CA
This 4.5 day Summer 2013 Faculty Development Week event will provide:
Six “Train the trainer” tracks to prepare faculty to teach new or improve existing courses or programs:
1. VMWare VSphere: Install, Configure, Manage (v5.1) (Currently full!)
2. Hands-on Introduction to Popular Cloud Computing Technologies
3. Adding Essential Linux Skills to Your Classroom
4. Fundamentals of Business Intelligence, Big Data and Web Analytics
5. Security+ and Beyond, Hands-On with Remote Labs
6. HTML5, CSS3, JS in the Mobile World
Two pedagogical track to impart new teaching and learning skills:
7. Integrating Career-Readiness into Technical Curriculum
8. Remote Hosted Lab Creation and Use by NDG/CSSIA (Cancelled due to low enrollement)
Event registration is free to qualified ICT educators, who may be eligible for travel cost reimbursements.
Qualified faculty are community college instructors in ICT related topics in California, Nevada, Hawaii and the Pacific Territories and Cisco Academy affiliated high school teachers for the two Cisco tracks from California. Limited travel support is available.
Register Now!Please note that at this time Track 1. VMWare VSphere:Install, Configure, Manage (v5.1) is full. Participants who select this track will be waitlisted.