LINE-by-LINE FAFSA WORKSHOPS
Get hands-on assistance with your financial aid application!
Click on the "REGISTER NOW" link below to reserve your spot!
DATE and TIME LOCATION REGISTRATION
May 10 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EVC-Indio RM 3 REGISTER NOW!!!
May 15 8:00 a.m. - Noon PDC CSSC MPR REGISTER NOW!!!
June 6 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 PDC South Annex RM 8 REGISTER NOW!!!
June 11 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. PDC South Annex RM 8 REGISTER NOW!!!
June 25 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. PDC South Annex RM 8 REGISTER NOW!!!
Please be sure that you have the following information available prior to the workshop:
- PIN (student’s and parent’s, if dependent)
Go to www.pin.ed.gov to request a PIN before the workshop.
- Social Security Number (student’s and parents’, if dependent)
- Driver’s license, or ID card (if applicable)
- Parents’ birth dates (if dependent)
- Date parents were married, separated, divorced or widowed (if dependent)
- Bank statements (to report asset information)
- W-2 Forms and other records of money earned for both student and parents (if dependent)
- Student’s Federal Income Tax Return (current or prior year)
- Parents’ Federal Income Tax Return (if dependent)
- Untaxed income records – e.g. Social Security benefits, TANF, and other welfare benefits
- Alien registration card (if not a U.S. Citizen)
Hope to see you there!