- Intensive learning in all facets of business
- Led by John Liddy from Syracuse Tech Garden
- Download brochure and application at www.mvedge.org
Tuition: $500- Refunded upon successful completion of the program. Includes entry fee for application in EDGEccelerator Business Competition.
Application: Click link below
Class Dates: May- September 2013
Class Time: 5:00pm
Location: MVCC, Utica Campus
Sponsored by: National Grid, The Community Foundation of Herkimer and Oneida Counties, Mohawk Valley Communty College and Mohawk Valley EDGE
Class Dates & Topics
- June 11th- Getting Started- Introduction, Business Model, Goal Setting
- June 18th- Look in the Mirror (Virtual)- Are my plans realistic? How am I managing growth? Do I have the right talent?
- June 25th- Nuts & Bolts of Financials- Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Statement of Cash Flows
- July 9th- Show Me the Money (Virtual)- What is my financial status? What is making/losing money? Operational indicators?
- July 16th- Marketing- The Four P’s, Getting New Customers, Social Media
- July 23th- People (Virtual)- Organizational Changes, Talent Assessment, Employee Life Cycle
- July 30th- The Art of the Deal- Pitching to Investors, Use of Proceeds, Term Sheets
- August 13th- The “Final” Pitch- Final Presentations
- September 10th- Celebration and Follow Up
Fine tune your business, network with your peers, build an ecosystem for success!
Upon completion your business may qualify for a loan from EDGE or various grants from National Grid.
Mary Rizzo Bonney
Mohawk Valley EDGE