Quick Books Pro
Basics for Small Business
The Newest Workshop fromSCORE
September 28, 2013
Saturday, 9:00 A.M. to 11:15 P.M.
This workshop is for those in a small business using QuickBooks as well as those planning to start a business and need to learn more about small business accounting software.
Upon successful completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Determine what version and features of QuickBooks best fit their business needs
- Set up a basic QuickBooks company file
- Enter bank and credit card transactions in a QuickBooks file
- Enter cash receipts and cash discrepancies
- Enter accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss reports using the data in QuickBooks