SCORE, Treasure Valley Chapter TV240
WhereSCORE Treasure Valley 380 E. Parkcenter Blvd.
Boise, ID 83706 Driving Directions
Business Fundamentals Workshop
Saturday, July 20, 2013
Who should attend?
This workshop covers the major factors that are essential to establish or grow a small business. If you need help in developing and organizing an implementation plan to make your business idea a reality, then you are a great candidate for this workshop.
This one-day program is taught by experts in accounting, business law, finance, marketing, sales and business plans. It will give you the initial direction and confidence to create a plan to achieve your entrepreneurial goals.
- Writing a Business Plan
- Business Financing
- Business Accounting Practices
- Legal Issues
- Sales & Marketing
Included with your registration:
You will also receive a copy of our newly published book "The Entrepreneur's Handbook" which contains advice from experts on:
- Starting your own business or buying an existing one
- How to stimulate sales and other marketing tips/tools
- Legal issues of small businesses
- Business management, accounting
This handbook contains invaluable guidance on starting and running a lucrative small business
The cost for attending this event is:
- $75.00 for the 1st Person & $50.00 for a guest (includes lunch and a copy of the "The Entrepreneur's Handbook")