Join us for the FPA of Long Island's 14th Annual Symposium & Exhibition on Friday, November 1st, 2013, brought to you by the Financial Planning Association of Long Island, our sponsors and our hard working committee members!
New this year is the On-Line Registraton Form, just click on the "Register Now" button below. You can choose to pay on-line with a credit card or print out your form and mail it to the chapter office with your check.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND
1. You are a PROFESSIONAL. Our topics are current, in the news and timely. A great source of topics for discussion with your clients.
2. This is the most Comprehensive Financial Planning conference on Long Island. Our speakers will be leading discussions on a variety of topics - including portfolio diversification, Federal tax updates, planning for health care in retirement, long term care planning, estate planning, fixed income market outlook, social security and more. You can't get this anywhere else!
3. Network with your peers - the top planners, advisors and industry vendors in our region - develop new friendships and business partnerships.
4. Earn up to 8 hours of continuing education credits for CFPs and CPAs, and up to 5 hours of NYS insurance credits.
5. Your attendance supports your FPA Chapter!
CLICK HERE to view the event brochure w
ith an Agenda, the Speakers and Session Topics.
2013 Symposium Sponsors
Our sponsors make this happen evey year.
They would love for you to meet with them or visit their exhibit booth.
Platinum Level Sponsors
Jackson -- American Funds
Gold Level Sponsors
Advisors Asset Management -- Allianz -- Bluerock Real Estate -- Fidelity Advisor Funds
iReverse Home Loans -- Lincoln Financial -- Live In Reverse -- MoneyGuidePro
Morningstar Investment Services -- Nationwide Financial -- NY Long Term Care Brokers
Oppenheimer Funds -- Prudential Annuities -- Realty Capital Securities
Silver Level Sponsors
Access Brokerage Services -- Algren Associates -- American Portfolios -- Arbitrage Funds
AXA Equitable -- Charles Schwab Advisor Services -- Columbia Funds
Crump Life Insurance / William Penn -- Deutsch Asset and Wealth Management
Goldman Sachs -- Halliday Financial -- Hartford Funds -- Huntington Funds
Invesco -- Investacorp -- Lord Abbett -- Mutual of Omaha -- New York Live/MainStay
Next Financial / Prestige Acquisitions -- One Reverse Mortgage -- SEI Investments
SQN Securities -- Steadfast Reits -- SunAmerica -- TD Ameritrade Institutional -- Transamerica
Vanguard Funding -- Walton International Group -- Wells Fargo -- W.P. Carey