Tuesday July 23, 2013 - 1:00PM to 4:00PM Cost: $45
VETS Group, Inc.
1200 18th Street, N.W., Suite LL-100
Washington, DC 20036
The Veterans Enterprise Training & Services Group
This workshop is presented by Romona Foster. Romona is a highly endorsed social media trainer teaching professionals how to leverage and brand their businesses through the use of social media. She is an engaging speaker who is passionate about all things related to social media marketing.
Romona trains both groups and individuals on how to use LinkedIn, how to market on Facebook, all about Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Constant Contact, and Microsoft Office. She is a Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert, certified Social Media Marketing Presenter, Email Marketing Trainer, and an accredited Constant Contact Solution Provider. She has also been awarded the Constant Contact 2012 ALL STAR Award.
To learn more about Romona, click here.
Romona Foster, Social Media Trainer
Admin Tech Consulting
Learn how to start Tweeting!
Twitter is an information network that brings businesses closer to their target audience and what's important to them.
Every day, millions of people turn to Twitter to connect to their interests, to share information, and find new ideas, information, products, services, news ... and they are looking to do business with you!
If you are curious to know what it means to Tweet, if you wonder how it is possible to get your message across in 140 characters or less, or you are not sure how to get started on Twitter then this workshop is for you.
You will learn:
• How to Get Started on Twitter
• Twittiquette (etiquette for a world where you communicate in 140 characters or less)
• How to use Twitter to broadcast your message
• Who to follow on Twitter
• How to compose a Tweet
• How to market your business once you're up and running on Twitter
At the end of this two-hour workshop, you will:
• Have your own Twitter handle
• Have created a Twitter profile
• Know how to follow people and organizations of interest
• Know how to make your content public or private
• Understand language that is unique to Twitter
• Be able to share content by Tweeting
• Start having fun with Twitter!
Who should attend? Anyone who has heard about Twitter, but is not sure what it is, anyone who has started a Twitter account, but is not sure how to begin Tweeting, or anyone who simply wants to join in on the fun we are having with Twitter.
• Basic internet knowledge is required
• Bring your laptop
• You must have a working email address and know the password
• Optional: Please bring your personal photo, background images and/or other photos on a USB flash drive
Twitter, Tweet & Hashtag: $45
Garage Parking Available | Metro Accessible: Farragut North L Street Exit
Bring plenty of business cards with you!
Presenter: Romona Foster, Social Media Trainer