Tennis Center Sand Point
Tennis Fest Gala - Ties & Tennies
Please join us for a night of celebration, tennis and charity as we come together to toast the opening of Tennis Center Sand Point. The Gala is a private evening for the first 250 people that reserve their seats. Black Tie and Tennies is a semi-formal attire with your favorite tennis or dress shoes (tennis shoes preferred!).
Festivities to include:
A PNW plated dinner (call asap to reserve an entire table!)
Official ribbon cutting Ceremony featuring Mayor Mike McGinn
Live music and dancing celebration by Northwest street band Po'okela
Tennis Director, Jamie Dieveney, to MC the evening and the live auction!
Live auction benefiting the children of Brettler Family Place
Auction items to feature:
- Wine and Tennis = Put in your bid for a 90 minute session with the dynamic duo of Kate and Jamie Dieveney. Play a doubles match or put together 8 of your friends and family for a fun customized lesson. Afterwards enjoy good times with wine and appetizers with your pros!
- Adult Tennis Package and Classes = A complete tennis set up for the avid player with a new combi racket bag, 2 tennis rackets, 2 complementary string services, 2 overgrip packs, one pair of tennis shoes and your choice of any adult program.
- Junior Tennis Package and Classes = A complete tennis set up that will make any junior player's day! One new combi racket bag, 2 tennis rackets, 2 complementary string services, 2 overgrip packs, one pair of tennis shoes and your choice of any junior program.
- Priority Membership = Don't miss your chance to grab this last of the exclusive 10-day court reservation memberships for the year. The exclusive and very limited Priority Membership will not be available until next year!
- Court Naming Rights = Court sponsorships range from $3,000 to $5,000. Take advantage of this opportunity to have your business or family name on a court for one year at TCSP Not only will thousands of people will see your name on the court itself, but also on the online court sheets everytime a member goes to reserve a court.
Tickets are $75 each and tables seat 8-10 people. If you would like to reserve an entire table for friends and family, please contact Monica Blum immediately at (206) 659-0498.
To find out more about the Brettler Family Place, please visit the Solid Ground website and their mission.
Funding for the Bretterl Family Place youth programs is made possible by The Associated Recreation Council. To read more about the youth programs, please see the following link: