WhenTuesday October 8, 2013 at 6:00 PM EDT
Tuesday October 22, 2013 at 9:00 PM EDTAdd to Calendar
QuickBooks Clinics (Tuesdays, October 2013)
REGISTRATION FOR TUESDAY SESSIONS
IS NOW CLOSED.
YOU CAN STILL REGISTER FOR WEDNESDAY SESSIONS (OCT. 9, 16 & 23) HERE.
October 2013 -- Tuesday Sessions
- Session 1 (Tuesday, Oct. 8) – Setting up and navigating QuickBooks, Accounting Review, Sample Company, Chart of Accounts, Working with Lists
- Session 2 (Tuesday, Oct. 15) – Sales and Invoicing, Payments and Deposits, Entering and Paying Bills
- Session 3 (Tuesday, Oct. 22) – Bank Accounts, Inventories Payroll, Estimating, and More
Instructor: Anne-Terse (Teri) Hayes, Certified QuickBooks Consultant
About the Instructor: Teri Hayes has been a QuickBooks Pro advisor since 1999. As a consultant and bookkeeper who has worked with small businesses, she understands the needs of entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (for all sessions)
Location: YWCA of Westmoreland County, 424 North Main St., Greensburg, PA 15601
>>Can't come on Tuesdays? Register for the Wednesday QuickBooks Clinics (October 8, 15, and 22). Details and registration here.
- All Three Sessions: $135 (save 10%)
- Individual Sessions: $50 each