WEN Austin: Levi Lambert banters Foodapalooza, Sept. 26, 6:30pm@Round Rock Chamber of Commerce
World Entrepreneurs Network
Locally Organized, Globally Connected
Greater Austin WEN Community - formerly Wilco Entrepreneurs Network
Alliance of Texans Building Businesses - Passion, Plan, Perform!
- Round Rock Chamber of Commerce, 212 East Main St., Round Rock, TX 78664
- Please enter through the east side doors, by the Round Rock Public Library.
Date/Time: Thurs. Sept. 26 @ 6:30 PM
- 6:30 – 7:00 Welcome, introductions, announcements, possible speakers, calendar for meetings
- 7:00 – 8:30 Banter – Lambert’s Foodapalooza-Getting Over Initial Setbacks
- The idea of a banter is for an entrepreneur to present their idea or business plan or business situation to the group. Then have questions about how to proceed or improve something related to the business. The group then acts as an impromptu advisory board asking more questions and offering their thoughts back to the entrepreneur to help the company consider new possibilities and solutions for its needs. Banter rules can be found at http://www.wenbiz.org/about/five-rules-of-wen/...
- Lambert’s Foodapalooza Eat & Play is a kid friendly outdoor collection of Gourmet Food Trailers that are centered around a large playground. Each trailer will be moderately priced and offer a limited selection of foods that are based on a specific theme. To entertain the kids, we will have a large playground area that is fenced to keep kids secure and prevent them from wandering away from the playground. The playground is organized into different age specific areas of play. In addition, we will show G & PG rated movies on Friday and Saturday nights in our Movies in the Park area. For the adults and older youth, we offer sports and entertainment with Volleyball Courts, Bocce Ball, Horseshoes, Corn Hole, Life Sized Jenga, and Washers. Bob’s Cantina will be positioned in between the playground area and the Volleyball and Bocce Ball courts to service our adult customers. We will also show NFL and University of Texas football games on the large movie screen. Lambert’s Foodapalooza will offer two sets of air-conditioned, ADA bathrooms for its guests and our customers have the ability to order their food from their own cell phones or tablet devices.
- 1) Getting over setbacks on searching for the right land if the 1st option should fall through
- 2) Pro’s and Con’s over using a Real Estate Investor along with a Capital Broker
8:30 – 9:00 Your one question / Your need / Networking
Membership: Open to the public - show up to listen or participate
Short Bio: Levi Lambert, Owner, graduated with honors, Summa Cum Laude from Johnson & Wales University with an Associate’s degree in Culinary Arts and Bachelor’s Degree in Food & Beverage Management. He worked four years in Miami, Florida with Marriott and Renaissance properties as a Restaurant Manager and a Food & Beverage Trainer. He later moved to Austin and worked for Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar as Wine Manager and for Truluck’s Seafood and Steaks. He left the restaurant industry to work for a wine distributor and has been servicing Austin restaurants for five and a half years. Levi is a certified sommelier recognized by the Court of Master Sommelier. He is currently working with a non-profit group in East Austin to establish a work program that trains and equips the less fortunate to open and run their own food trucks.
Affiliate Entrepreneur Group for:
HCBC JobSeekers Network, HIRED TEXAS/RR50 Plus, Launch Pad Job Club
- Founder/Facilitator: Robert Felps, email@example.com, 512-695-4621
- Facilitator/CIO: Clint Eschberger, firstname.lastname@example.org, 512-299-0571
- Facilitator/Kibitzer: Mary Hengstebeck, email@example.com, 512- 983-7009
- Facilitator/Admin: Bronwyn Kutsch, firstname.lastname@example.org, 512-851-3184
- Facilitator: Glenn Williams, email@example.com, 512-413-2169
Global Silver Sponsors: