The “Strengthening Families Made S-I-M-P-L-E!” (“Streamlined Implementation: Manageable, Practical, Logical & Energizing”) Learning Opportunity is your chance to learn more about the nationally growing Strengthening Families through Early Care and Education movement and how you can implement Strengthening Families in your early child development program.
This registration is for the workshop at Oglebay Resort and Conference Center from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Sept. 19th, 2013.
The Strengthening Families Made S-I-M-P-L-E workshops are designed to benefit:
- Child Care Center & Facility Directors
- Family Child Care Providers
- Pre-K Program Leaders
- Starting Points Directors
- Birth to 3 Service Coordinators & Practitioners
- WV-Strengthening Families Grantee Leadership Teams
- Regional CCR&R Early Childhood Specialist & Behavior Consultants
- Regional Head Start Family Services Coordinators
- Programs Providing Care/Support to Families with Young Children
The goal is to equip early care & education leaders in WV to build “Circles of Caring” (Protective Factors) using national evidence-based Strengthening Families tools. National research shows that these factors reduce child abuse and neglect by providing parents with what they need to parent effectively, even under stress.
SPACE LIMITED TO THE FIRST 40 INDIVIDUALS TO REGISTER!
To complete your registration, please mail a check with $20 registration to TEAM for WV Children, PO Box 1653, Huntington, WV 25717. Note: This check will be RETURNED to you at the door when you arrive at the workshop.
We are doing this to prevent no shows who register but do not attend the event.