WhereScience, Industry and Business Library (SIBL) 188 Madison Avenue
Between East 34th and East 35th Streets
New York, NY 10016 Driving Directions
SCORE NYC Seminar Committee
SCORE - NYC
Instructor: Ramon Ray
Ramon is a marketing and technology evangelist who is passionate about helping small companies grow their businesses using technology as a strategic asset. He's the author of "Facebook Guide to Small Business Marketing" and a sought after technology consultant.
ELEVEN RULES OF TECHNOLOGY SUCCESS
How to Approach and Use Technology to Grow Your Business
Technology is among the least expensive tools you can use
to promote your business.
But you’ve got to know what you’re doing to make it work!
Confused by CRM, social media, mobile technology and other tech tools, terms and services. In this seminar you’ll get the low down on how to strategically use technology as an ASSET to grow your business. In this important seminar you will learn:
- Why it's important to invest in technology
- How to use technology to treat your customers as individuals
- How to leverage online software for maximum efficiency
- How to effectively use the power of mobile apps
- Why it's important to keep your web site up to date and powerful
- How to use email marketing and social media to reinforce your marketing strategy
Tuition: online registration $39, walk-ins $49