A workshop presenting advice and suggestions to persons who are planning to open a new business or who are looking for assistance in the operation of an existing business.
The Workshop starts at 8:45 AM and ends about 3:00 PM, and consists of two sessions.
The Morning Session is a 3 hour interactive presentation, given by counselors experienced in each of the area discussed and will give you a clearer understanding of what is necessary to run a business.
Key Topics Covered, include:
- Entrepreneurship: is it for you
- Is your Business Concept reasonable
- What is a Business Plan and why do one
- How to build a Business Plan
- How to Market your Business
- Do you need an Operational Plan
- Human Resources
- How will you Finance your business
- Building your Financial Plan
- Should you Incorporate
- What Advisores do you need
- What other Resources are available to help you
The Afternoon Sessions are small roundtable discussions lead by SCORE counselors.
NOTE: Please note that advance registration through PayPal is $35.00 per person. If you register at the door, the fee is $45.00 per person.