U.S. Department of Commerce Seminar Series
Practical Tips for Suppliers of Civil Aircraft and Aircraft Parts to Increase Exports
Increase your understanding of FAA and foreign civil aviation authority requirments to help speed your shipments to overseas customers
Who Should Attend - Anyone interested in learning more about complying with U.S. and foreign government requirements when exporting U.S. aeronautical products, articles or parts. Topics include when to use an "export certificate of airworthiness," bilateral aviation safety agreements, and "special requirements" of importing countries. Learn about the competitive advantages of exporting and use them in your business plans.
- James Showman, Manager, International Policy Branch, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) (Click for bio)
- Fred Elliott, Aerospace Trade Specialist, International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC) (Click for bio)
- Deborah Dirr, International Trade Specialist, U.S. Commercial Service-Cincinnati & Dayton, International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC) (Click for bio)
$40 - IN-PERSON Attendance for OAI and DRMA Members
$65 - IN-PERSON Attendance for Non-OAI and Non-DRMA Members
$25 - Webinar Attendance and Presentation Package
$20 - Presentation Package Only
Seminar Fees Include:
- Breakfast buffet and presentation package for all IN-PERSON attendees.
- Presentation package for all WEBINAR attendees.
You have the option of attending in -person at the Crowne Plaza Dayton, or via Live Webinar. Please click on a button below to register today!