2014 Lending Conference
REGISTRATION FEE (includes lunch): $399
Deadline to register is March 18, 2014
Can credit unions experience significant loan growth, profitability, and membership growth in a challenging economy? Absolutely!!!
Credit unions across the nation have experienced nominal to negative loan growth due to economic conditions that have resulted in high unemployment, increased bankruptcies, and a lack of consumer spending. Successful credit unions must be proactive, not reactive, in their effort to maximize loan growth and profitability while managing risks and minimizing losses.
Explore a lending philosophy and lending strategies that have proven to increase loan opportunities, profitability, and membership growth in a challenging economy. Learn what you can do to help members raise their credit score and also capture more quality profitable loans. Discover creative lending strategies, innovative marketing initiatives, and a unique lending program that credit unions can integrate for successful loan growth!!!
Day 1: Key Lending Strategies for Growth and Profitability
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Cultivate a proactive lending philosophy that can lead to more loan opportunities and increased member loyalty!
- Discover creative lending and marketing strategies that capture more profitable loans.
- Learn how to transform your staff into Financial Solutions Partners to increase profitable loan opportunities and minimize delinquencies and losses.
- Explore a unique lending program that can help you capture quality profitable loans.
- Learn what you can do to get your employees enthusiastically engaged to bring in more loan opportunities.
- Identify risk management strategies to minimize delinquencies and loan losses.
- Develop a strategy to increase loan opportunities and profitability, manage risks and minimize losses, and build member loyalty for life!!!
Day 2: Credit Scoring and Analysis (CSA) ~ How to Capture More Quality Profitable Loan Opportunities…
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Learn how to use the credit report as a tool to gain more loan opportunities and build member loyalty for life!
- Gain knowledge of how credit scores are calculated.
- Learn how to conduct a credit score analysis (CSA) to determine what is impacting the credit score, what is hurting the credit score, and what actions need to be taken to increase the credit score.
- Find out how you can help members improve their credit score.
- Explore ways to strengthen relationships with your members and capture more loans!
- Discover the predictors of bankruptcy.
- Learn how to evaluate risks without using the credit score.
- Find out how to underwrite higher-risk loans.
- Develop a strategy to make better loan decisions.
About the Presenter: Celeste Cook.
Celeste is founder and President/CEO of cuStrategies LLC. As a credit union industry expert and strategist, Celeste provides strategic planning services, consulting services, and training programs to the credit union industry. She is a keynote and motivational speaker in addition to a consultant and trainer, and her dynamic and engaging speaking style have also made her a popular and sought-after speaker in the credit union industry.Celeste has worked in the credit union industry for 20+ years and has been a professional speaker and trainer for more than 15 years. She brings to you her credit union expertise, experience, and proven strategies as well as her passion and dynamic speaking style that is engaging and filled with positive energy!!!
Who should attend. This informative session is designed for CEO’s, executive management, lending managers, branch managers, collection staff, and marketing/business development staff as well as frontline staff.
Location of event. Kentucky Credit Union League, 3615 Newburg Road, Louisville, KY 40218.
Accommodations. Holiday Inn Louisville Airport, 447 Farmington Avenue, Louisville, KY 40209. Contact Laura Parrish at (502) 855-8209 or email@example.com to reserve your room.
Attire. Business casual. Be sure to bring a sweater or jacket, as personal comfort levels vary.
Cost includes handouts, breaks, continental breakfast, and lunch.
Cancellation policy. Refunds will be issued until seven days prior to the event date less a $50 administration fee per person.
Scholarships are available. Contact Laura Parrish at extension 209 for more information.