Saturday October 4, 2014
10:00 AM to 5:00 PM EDTAdd to Calendar
Crabapple Community Assoc./Crabapple Fest
12460 Crabapple Rd, Suite 202-133
Alpharetta, GA 30004-6646
Thank you for your interest to participate in the 2014 Crabapple Fest!
Welcome to our new vendor application portal for art & antique vendors who wish to apply to Crabapple Fest. This year's event has will be held in downtown historic Crabapple on the corner of Crabapple and Broadwell Roads on Saturday, October 4, 2014 from 10am to 5pm. RAIN or SHINE!
IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
By completing this application, vendors agree and must abide to the Crabapple Fest's event rules and regulations below:
1. Space Size & Placement: Space locations may vary. Vendor fees covers space rental only. Vendors must provide their own tent, tables, chairs and signage and participate for the entire event. Vendor locations will be assigned by the Fest Committee and will be available on this website on or before September 29th, 2014. The Fest Committee reserves the right to relocate a vendor when necessary, even after space has been assigned. In addition, the Fest Committee reserves the right to turn down and limit the number of vendors based on the nature of the services or products sold. ONLY ONE VENDOR PER PAID SPACE. No refunds will be given.
2. Exclusivity: Crabapple Fest does not grant or ensure the exclusive right of vendor to offer for sale any specific item(s) and reserves the right to disallow the sale of any items or services for any reason at The Crabapple Fest’s full discretion. ONLY FOOD VENDORS ARE ALLOWED TO SELL FOOD AND BEVERAGES.
3. Security: Security will be provided Saturday, October 4th by Crabapple Fest at no charge to vendors. However, Vendors are fully responsible for their merchandise and well-being at this event.
4. Set Up & Tear Down: Each vendor is responsible for setup, tear down and cleanup of their space. Setup FOR CRABAPPLE RD VENDORS is Saturday, October 4th between the hours of 6 AM -8:30 AM ONLY! SETUP FOR BROADWELL RD VENDORS WILL BE FRIDAY, OCT. 3rd 6:30 PM - 9 PM ONLY. Tear down must occur between 5 PM- 7 PM on Saturday, October 4, 2014. Trash containers will be available and vendors are expected to leave their rental space free of debris.
5. Vendor releases and discharges, covenants not to sue and agrees to indemnify The Crabapple Fest, Fulton County, the City of Milton, Crabapple Community Association (CCA) and their officers, employees, agents, representatives and volunteers from any and all known or unknown damages, injuries, losses, judgments and/or claims from any cases whatsoever that arise in any way from this Event or this Application/Agreement, including attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by the indemnified parties.
6. Violation by Vendor of any terms in this agreement or any specific event rules as set forth by the Crabapple Fest will render this contract void. Upon such violation, Crabapple Fest may, at its discretion, may require a Vendor to immediately cease operation at the event, and, within a reasonable period of time, remove all items and equipment, without reimbursement of any expenses or fees paid to Crabapple Fest by Vendor.
7. Vendor must complete this Application/Agreement and mark it “Signed” with all of the required items by or before August 1st, 2014. No applications will be accepted after this date.
By completing this agreement, vendor acknowledges and accepts all terms of this application which will be considered a legal contract between vendor and Crabapple Fest and therefore accepts all terms and conditions of this agreement.
To begin your application, please click the Apply button below! We look forward to seeing you!