Tuesday May 13, 2014 at 2:30 PM toTuesday May 13, 2014 at 6:00 PM Add to Calendar
Earle Brown Heritage Center 6155 Earle Brown Drive
Carriage House "A"
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430 Driving Directions
New Business Minnesota
Reserve Your Special Guest Tickets Today
May 13 - 2:30 to 6 p.m.
The Small Business Resource Expo is presented by New Business Minnesota to help new and small business owners – and anybody thinking of starting their own business – meet the resources that every business needs.
CLICK HERE for an example of what you'll see and the quality of the exhibitors you'll meet.
There is no charge to our supporters; readers of New Business Minnesota or those who attended past Small Business Resource Expos.
You must RSVP here by May 12.
You should attend if you are:
- Considering New Hiring
- Planning to update your web site
- Reviewing your vendors and suppliers, seeking competitive bids.
- Interested in increasing sales
- Developing a marketing plan
- Bringing a patent to market
- Prototype development
- Working on a business plan and are looking for numbers and ideas.
- Looking for business services that meet or exceed your expectations.
- Looking for ideas on how to jump start your business.
- Looking to expand your network of professional business advisors.
- Expanding your business through social media, direct mail or other strategies.
- Considering office space, executive office space, virtual office space.
Stop by and visit with 50 B2B exhibitors, meet other small business owners and introduce yourself to new leads, contacts and future customers.
Tickets will be $15 at the door, so reserve your free tickets today. Thanks for your support and we'll see you on May 13.
Register Now!If you experience trouble registering, such as excessive delays or outright error messages, please email you name, company name and guest names to:
Or call Pat at (952) 641-2300.