Saturday June 14, 2014 at 5:30 PM CDT
Sunday June 15, 2014 at 9:00 AM CDTAdd to Calendar
Topeka Zoological Park
Your Camping Checklist!
Fishing Equipment (we cannot provide any)
Sunscreen / Bugspray
Register For Camp Out With Dad!
Treat Dad to a Fathers Day he will never forget at Camp Out With Dad at the Topeka Zoo. Grab your tent and camping gear and join us June 14 and 15 for a wild night of fun! Enjoy camp food, bonfires, smores, fishing, movies, games, and more! Create memories that will last a life-time! Registration is REQUIRED and can be done by clicking on the link below. (Moms can come too).
What Can We Expect?
Check in begins at 5:30 where you will be able to pick out your campsite. Once camp is set up, you will be able to choose from a variety of activities going on throughout the evening. Dine on hotdogs, smores, and snacks. At sunrise, you will be treated to breakfast. Following breakfast, you can watch animal enrichment. The event ends at 9:00 a.m.
- What is the cost? The cost is $35 per person ages 3 and up. Children 2 and under are free.
- Is there a discount for Friends of the Zoo members? We are unable to provide a discount to members for this event.
- My kid(s) are older, can I drop them off? No, anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- What if it rains? There is no rain date. We camp rain or shine.
- Do you provide camping / fishing gear? No, you will need to provide your own. We suggest earthworms or mealworms (buy at most pet stores) for fishing bait but fish will also bite aritifical lures.
- Do I need a fishing license and can I keep fish? You do not need a fishing license. We only allow catch and release fishing.
- Can moms come? Yes! Anyone is more than welcome to register.