Hampton Roads Prayer Walk 2
You are about to register for the second annual Hampton Roads Prayer Walk. Here is a quick outline of the event:
“Seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the Lord on its behalf…” Jeremiah 29:7
- Date - May 24
- Time - 7:30 AM. for instructions followed by walk at 7:40AM. Walk will last approximately 50 minutes.
- We will have prayer points available to help guide your prayers.
- Where - Mt. Trashmore, meet at Shelter #2 (the 2nd shelter you come to on the Edwin Drive entrance, near the lake).
- Dress - Wear Red or White top (Represents the Blood of Jesus cleansing Hampton Roads)
- PLEASE DO NOT WEAR ANY CLOTHING IDENTIFYING YOUR CONGREGATION
- After the walk, we will meet at Shelter #2 for a time of worship and corporate prayer lasting approximately one hour.
- There will be a time for open microphone prayers - during this time there will be no speeches, no introductions, no testimonies, no exhortations - just prayer.
- The day will end with a Memorial Day Unity Picnic for all churches at Shelters 2&3.