This is a FREE Event
Simple marketing strategy for small business & nonprofits
Many small businesses and organizations find themselves seeking the right strategies, tools and tactics to make their marketing efforts as effective as possible. But between Facebook and Twitter, email and mobile, deals, and whatever new social network is rolling out that month—there’s a lot to keep up with. And there are only so many hours in each day. The number of possibilities can feel overwhelming.
This session will help make sense of the noise:
· Learn how to make the most of the combination of email and social media for your business.
· Gain a greater understanding of marketing basics like goals and objectives.
· Learn what a “campaign” is and what to write about and offer in that campaign.
· Get simple but powerful tips for how to get your messages opened and read, shared and socially visible.
· Learn about some great tools you can use to help engage with your existing customers and supporters as well as expand your reach to new prospects.
Throughout the session you’ll be given opportunities to capture your own ideas and build out the framework of your own “next great campaign.” So join us and start to build a plan that will help you grow your business by eliciting the responses you want from your customers or supporters.
Anissa Starnes, Regional Development Director, Constant Contact
Jim Jubelirer, Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert