Saturday, September 20, 2014
The Union Station Building in Downtown Wilmington
--Live Music from Jack Jack 180
--Special guest honoree Justin LeBlanc (Finalist from Project Runway, season 12)
--Live and Silent auctions
--A wide variety of amazing food from local restaurants (Catch, Southern Smoke, The Hilton Riverside, Pine Valley Market, Indochine, Yosake, Jackson Big Oak BBQ, The Saw Mill, Pita Delite, Milners, Whole Foods Market, One Belle Bakery, and Sweet & Savory Cafe)
Items to be Featured in Our Live Auction:
1) Crepe Dinner Party for up to 14. This package includes an interactive cooking lesson by Pascal Siegler & Charlene Dupray of South 'n France, wine from Southern Season, and transportation provided by Event Shuttle Service.
2) Pig Picking catered by Southern Smoke
3) Bald Head Island Series "Serpanskirt" by artist Xris Kessler
4) 2011 Two Passenger Club Car Golf Cart
5) Frying Pan Tower B&B weekend adventure/getaway for two (this also includes boat transportation to and from the B&B).
6) One of a kind dress, designed personally for the highest bidder by Jessie Williams of Edge of Urge.
The Care Project would like to sincerely thank our sponsors & donors:
Hamm Hearing Aid Center, Paul & Andrea Clarkson, Allstate Insurance/Randy Gibson, Julie & HL Hosley, NC Speech & Hearing Associates, David Cline, IV DDA PA
Schaeffer BMW of Wilmington, Cochlear America
Micro Audiometrics, Ira & Sonda Jaffe, Pine Valley Animal Hospital, Davenport & Co, Eric & Casey Burns DDS, Beanie & Cecil, Intracoastal Realty, Keller Williams Realty (Broker Debbie Lariviere)