Chemung County Central (Steele) Library 101 East Church Street
Elmira, NY 14901
Basics of Social Media 101
“Why use it, which channels should you use, and what to say.”
Have you been thinking about marketing your business with social media, but you feel overwhelmed and not sure how to get started?
Or maybe you’re not convinced that it works?
This seminar will show you the value of using social media to reach your customers, how it can lead to new customers and how it drives repeat business from your current customers.
|Presented by: Tom Brown
You will learn: This class is a beginner’s look at how your business or non-profit can start thinking about using social media marketing. You will learn why it’s important, how engagement marketing factors into your business, and basic information on each channel.
- About the 5 most popular social networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest. And how to determine which one is right for you.
- How your potential customers are also using social media to help make purchase decisions
- How building brand awareness and engagement bring repeat customers
- Learn about the engagement marketing cycle and the role it plays in small business marketing
- What kind of content to post on the social media channels
- How to plan your content in advance and increase your efficiency
- How to get started with social media marketing by creating a Business Facebook page