Northern Virginia Retail Week provides education & networking opportunities for retail business owners - whether they are virtual, home-based, mobile or brick-and-mortar establishments. Retail Week was created by the Virginia Small Business Development (SBDC) Network along with civic and business leaders in Northern Virginia to provide training and exposure to retail business owners who wish to start, grow or expand their businesses.
5 WAYS YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM RETAIL WEEK:
1. Hear from leading business owners and retail experts on the fast changing retail environment. Gain fresh perspectives and insights on pportunities that will shape your business plans in 2014 and beyond.
2. Gain from our broad range of workshop topics. Be challenged by the business leaders delivering experience and insight; and take back and implement new ideas and approaches discovered in exclusive workshops.
3. Learn from the very best retail operators about how they are organizing their businesses to best meet customer needs and the challenges of commoditized industries.
4. Stimulate your business’s brightest minds by giving them access to the inspiring stories and insights of some of the leading retail business owners and experts in Northern Virginia.
5. Take your retail business to new levels by benefiting from our focus on innovation, customer service and socail media marketing.
For more information about specific workshops, including up-to-the-minute details about locations and speakers, please