SupplyPro Conference Call training offers students expert instruction with a professional trainer, right over the phone
From the convenience of your own desk learn, step-by-step, the fundamentals of SupplyPro.This short two hour course consists of:
- Instructor lead training
- Hands on exercises and
- Formalized question and answer sessions
The easiest way to register for one of these classes is to click one of the links on the left within the Registration section of this page.
After completing the registration form, click here to find out what you'll need to attend: REQUIREMENTS
If you have little to no experience with SupplyPro, this is the course for you.
SupplyPro Conference Call training is intended to jump-start a new SupplyPro user so they may become completely functional with SupplyPro as quickly as possible.
In this training you'll learn signing in, basic navigation, basic reporting features, basic administration and of course … the fundamentals of processing orders from your builders.THIS TRAINING IS COMPLETELY FREE
and is usually offered one every month.Note:
It important that you register for a class no later than 2:00 p.m. the previous day.
Prior to training, it is advised that you watch the SupplyPro, pre-training video. This web based training, takes you through a high level overview of topics that will be discussed in class. Having watched this pre-training, you will be more prepared to receive and understand the technical training that will ensue.
The SupplyPro pre-training video, as well as many others, may be found on the Hyphen University web site.
Once on the web site, click the link entitled View the Pre-Training Video Online. At the conclusion of this course, you will know:
- What SupplyPro is, what SupplyPro does and how to take full advantage of its capabilities to maximize your business
- How to navigate around SupplyPro using tabs, navigation bars and hyperlinks
- Be able to successfully accept and complete orders
- How to accept orders with date or material changes
- How to effectively read and use alerts
- How to electronically communicate with your builders
- How to view your builders build schedule How to view and print purchase orders
- How to identify and correct order discrepancies
- You'll learn how to analyze your business using SupplyPro's advanced reporting features and
- You'll learn how to update and use Trade Finder