Government's Perspective: "How does the Agency Program Office Drive Innovation to better serve the Mission?"
Why should you attend?
- Learn agency internal methodologies/processes that drive innovation for mission success
- Understand who and what drives agency, program and mission innovation
- Lean how Industry and Government do/do not collaborate to drive innovation
- Learn how agencies balance risk against innovation
Who should attend?
- Government Program Office and Acquisition personnel
- Industry Business Development, Capture Managers, Solution Architects, and Program Managers
Panel Q & A:
Forum Moderator and Panelists:
- How is innovation implemented through internal initiatives?
- How is innovation implemented through industry engagement?
- How is innovation implemented through government-to-government partnerships?
- How is innovation implemented through procurements?
- Innovation Risk: What determines the level of acceptable risk with innovation? Does your agency calculate the Return on Investment (ROI) against projected savings from implementing innovation If so, How?
Thomas A. Cellucci, PhD, Chariman & CEO Cellucci Associates and former First Chief Commercialization Officer, US Department of Homeland Security
Chris Hamm, GSA FEDSIM Director Operations; Keith Seaman, Independent Healthcare/Health IT Consultant, former Assistant Deputy Chief Information Officer (ADCIO) for Project Management (PM) Harrison Smith, Department of Homeland Security CPO Industry Liaison