Join the Immigrant Welcome Center and the Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce for this networking event to discuss Indianapolis' changing demographics and why they are important to the future of your business. Ethnic food from immigrant-owned local restaurants and a cash bar will be provided.
Panelists will provide specific strategies on how build your company's cultural understanding and market to diverse cultures or attract employees who have moved to Indianapolis from other countries.
- Michael Huber, CEO, IndyChamber
- Ersal Ozdemir, CEO, Keystone Construction & owner, Indy Eleven Professional Soccer
- Marya Mernitz Rose, Chief Administrative Officer, Cummins Inc.
- Don Villwock, President, Indiana Farm Bureau
- Alfonso "Chito" Zulueta, President of Emerging Markets, Eli Lilly and Company
- Mike Corbin, WIBC (emcee)
Parking available in Athenaeum lot or metered street parking on Michigan St. or Mass Ave.
Benefitting the Immigrant Welcome Center, a 501(c)(3) organization that empowers immigrants by connecting them to the people, places, and resources that enable them to build successful lives and enrich our community. A portion of the ticket price is a tax-deductible contribution to the Immigrant Welcome Center.