School Portraits by Adams Photography, Inc., - Amber Ingram
Friday, November 13, 2015 from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM PST
Add to Calendar
- 9:00 AM- Golf Registration Begins
- 10:00 AM- Putting Contest
- 11:00 AM- Shotgun Start
- 3:30 PM- Registration Begins for the Richard Gird Educational Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony and the CVUSD State of the District Presentation & Dinner Reception
- 4:00 PM- Richard Gird Hall of Fame Induction, State of the District & Dinner Reception Begins
- 5:00 PM- Helicopter Golf Ball Drop, Silent Auction, Raffle, Golf Awards, & More!
Los Serranos Country Club
15656 Yorba Avenue
Chino Hills, CA 91709
A special thank you from a previous "Hit the Greens" Golf Tournament scholarship recipient:
Dear Adams Photography, District staff, and CVUSD community;
I am writing to thank you for your generous $1000 Spirit of Chino Valley scholarship award. I was very grateful and humbled to learn that I was selected to receive such an honor from the community.
I am currently studying Cognitive Science and Business Administration at the University of California, Berkeley. After I graduate, I hope to pursue a job as a tech marketing consultant. Thanks to you, I am one step closer to achieving my goals.
By lightening my financial burden, I will be able to focus on my academics. Your generosity has inspired me to help others and give back to the community. I hope one day I will be able to help aspiring students achieve their goals, as you have done for me.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS THAT HAVE ALREADY COMMITTED TO SUPPORT THE 7TH ANNUAL TOURNAMENT!
WE STILL HAVE SOME SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
We would like to extend an invitation to you and/or your company to attend the 7th Annual Chino Valley Unified School District "Hit the Greens for Scholarships" Golf Tournament on Friday, November 13th, 2015 at Los Serranos Country Club in Chino Hills.
Your support enables us to ensure that our students have the resources and tools they need to be successful in college. None of this would be possible without the help and support of our community. All proceeds will be gifted to successful scholarship applicants. Since it's start, the tournament has helped gift over $145,000 to CVUSD students. This would not be possible without the generous support from our golfers, sponsors, and community.
This year's tournament will be held in conjuction with the Richard Gird Educational Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony and CVUSD State of the District Dinner Reception at 4:00 p.m. If you do not play golf, you can still support the CVUSD School District by joining us for the dinner reception, presentation, and silent auction.
-$175 per single golfer- includes Dinner Reception & Presentation
-$600 when you register for a foursome- includes Dinner Reception
-$40 Dinner Reception & Presentation Only
New this year! HELICOPTER GOLF BALL DROP
TWO CHANCES TO WIN WITH EACH BALL!!!
$500 and $1000
Even if you don't play golf, you can help raise money for student scholarships in the Chino Valley Unified School District AND give yourself a chance to win! At the conclusion of tournament play in the 7th Annual CVUSD "Hit the Greens for Scholarships" Golf Tournament, a helicopter will hover over a designated spot at Los Serranos Country Club and drop all of the numbered golf balls that are purchased, guaranteeing two winners.
The golf ball in or closest to the Hole wins $1000! Farthest ball from the hole wins $500!
ANYONE can purchase a chance to win. Winners need not be present.
All proceeds will go towards raising funds for
student scholarships! To date, we have raised over $147,000 for the students of CVUSD!
Tax Deductible Donation
1 Ball $10
2 Balls $20
6 Balls $50
14 Balls $100
About the Helicopter Ball Drop
1. Entry fees are $10 per golf ball, 6 balls for $50, or 14 balls for $100. Participants may enter more than once and will be assigned uniquely numbered golf ball(s) based on their entry. Please purchase your golf balls on or before November 11, 2015.
2. On Friday, November 13, 2015, after 4:00 pm, the numbered golf balls will be placed randomly into a bucket, flown in a helicopter and dropped above Los Serranos Country Club. The participant whose golf ball goes into the hole first will receive a cash prize of $1000. The participant whose golf ball is farthest from the hole will win $500.
3. In the event that more than one ball goes in the hole, the ball on the bottom will be declared the winner.
4. If no ball goes in the hole, the golf ball closest to the hole will be determined by measuring the distance from the center of the hole in receding order in the event the first place winner does not claim his/her prize. If it is determined that more than one ball is equidistant to the center of the hole, the prize will be split evenly among the winners. The final decision will be made by members of the golf committee.
5. The winner will be announced at the site of the 7th Annual "Hit the Greens for Scholarships" Golf Tournament, Richard Gird Educational Hall of Fame Induction, and State of the District Presentation and need not be present to win. The winner will be notified via phone and/or email in the event the winner is not present.
6. If the Golf Ball Drop should be cancelled for any reason, all money collected will be donated to student scholarships in the Chino Valley Unified School District. At least 300 golf balls need to be sold in order for the Golf Ball Drop to take place.
7. By participating, each participant releases, discharges, indemnifies, and holds harmless School Portraits by Adams Photography, Inc., the Chino Valley Unified School District, and the hired helicopter company, their parents, subsidiary, successor and affiliated companies/organizations, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives, advertising agencies and promotional partners from any and all liability, loss, harm, injury, damage, cost, and expense whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the use of first prize or participation in the raffle.
8. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the individual winner.
9. Winner does NOT need to be present to win, but by participating, entrant agrees to be bound by these rules.
Your entry for the Golf Tournament includes:
- Continental Breakfast
- Dinner Reception
- Green Fees
- Golf Cart
- Use of the Los Serranos Driving Range
- Putting Contest
- Longest Drive Contest
- Chance to win a car at our Hole-in-One Contest
- Goodie Bag
- Team Photo
- Awards Presentation
- There will also be a Silent Auction and Raffle Prizes at the Dinner Reception