REGISTRATION BY PARISH STAFF ONLY
PLEASE TRY NOT TO REGISTER NAMES BEFORE OR AFTER SEPTEMBER 18th, 2015 (see note below)
"Marriage is the icon of God's love for us" - Pope Francis
The Office of Marriage & Family Life invites couples from the diocese of Toledo to attend a special renewal of vows and liturgy recognizing and celebrating their jubilee wedding anniversaries.
Bishop Daniel Thomas, will celebrate Mass at the Queen of the Most Holy Rosary Cathedral at 3pm on October 4th, 2015.
This Mass will celebrate 25, 40, 50, 60 and 60+ years of marriage.
A dessert reception hosted by the Toledo Diocese Council of Catholic Women will be held at the Cathedral school gynmasium immediately following Mass. Couples may pick up their commemorative certificates at this reception.
Quick note about the September 18th registration day:
I understand some of you may not be able to register on that one day, either because you're busy or you are not in the office. If you need to register a day or two late, that is fine, but more than two days late will cause those names not to make it into the mass booklet.
If you want to register early, please do so keeping in mind that if someone else from your parish wants to register, you'll have to re-enter all other couple's information. If you absolutely know that no one else will be registering, there's no problem registering early.
We are lenient with the registration date to an extent, but want you to be mindful of time constraints and limitations, so that nobody is suprised by anything. Thank you for your cooperation!
PARISH REGISTRATION INFORMATION
3 Important Notes:
1) Keep in mind the caution made about entering names of couples into the online system before or after September 18th, 2015. Late additions may be accepted but please remember, couples who are added late will not be included in the Mass booklet, and may receive their certificates at a later date.
2) Please do not email couple information. We will most likely re-direct you to the registration page if you do this. This is the easiest way to collect information from 124 parishes, and to make sure everyone is included who wishes to be.
3) Be sure to keep a spreadsheet or list with complete couple's information, with accurate spelling, so that you can easily enter this information through the registration form on September 18th, 2015.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION ON SEPTEMBER 18th, 2015
1) On September 18th -Click the "Register Here" button below
2) Enter Parish Administrator Information First
3) Enter Couple Information by pressing the "Add" button in the "Guest Information" section.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you did not recieve a confirmation email the same day you registered, it means your form was not submitted
For questions or help registering, please feel free to contact Sue French at The Pastoral Center, 419-244-6711, ext. 711.
REGISTER SEPTEMBER 18th
FOLLOW UP WITH REGISTERED COUPLES
After you have registered couples from your parish on September 18th, 2015, we are happy to confirm names and information with you. A copy of the letter sent to all couples wishing to attend will be sent to you via email. This letter will contain important information regarding arrival time, suggested # of guests, certificate pick up, and parking. We are happy to answer any other specific questions couples may have regarding the celebration.
THANK YOU FOR GIVING COUPLES FROM YOUR PARISH THE OPPORTUNITY TO CELEBRATE THEIR MARRIAGES IN THIS VERY SPECIAL WAY!