Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund
New York Hilton Midtown
1335 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
Looking to make valuable connections?
Attend our free career planning workshop to network with top corporate executives.Workshop participants will receive first-hand advice on developing marketable soft-skills.
During the workshop, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and refine your skills to ace your next interview.
- Expand your network with students and professionals.
- Win great door prizes!
Event Speakers include:
- Sharmila Fowler, Marketing Director, Asian Consumer Market, McDonald’s USA
- Elisia Dickison, Human Resources Manager, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Arati Randolph, Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications, Wells Fargo
- Lauren Rodbart, Manager College Relations, Macy's
- Seong Ohm, Senior Vice President, Merchandise Business Services, Sam's Club
- Tariq Khan, Moderator, Founder & CEO, Global Diversity Marketing; Adjunct Professor, Marketing, New York University
- Tom Hayashi, Facilitator, Principal, Capacity Empowerment
Admission is free | Registration is required
Event registration opens at 3:30 pm | Workshop begins promptly at 4 pm