The British Library Conference Centre 96 Euston Road
London NW1 2DB
United Kingdom Driving Directions
Association of Business Mentors
National Business Mentoring Conference 2016
The Evolution of Business Mentoring
Brought to you by The Association of Business Mentors and sponsored by the Sage Group, Rift and Constant Contact.
Are you a professional or aspiring business mentor? Following the success of the first UK National Business Mentoring Conference in 2015, this unique, all day event will help you improve and enhance the quality of business mentoring you give your mentees.
Who is this for?
- Professional business mentors who want to raise the quality of their existing business mentoring
- Aspiring business mentors who want to set up as business mentors.
What will I gain?
- Fresh research on mentoring by Sage to be divulged.
- The tools, templates and resources which reinforce effective business mentoring
- Mentoring with the Key Numbers - Mentoring in a Digital World - Marketing your Mentoring Offer - Money, Mentoring & Innovation
- A choice of 2 workshops out of 4 :
- The chance to mix with high profile successful business mentors.
View full agenda
Brendan Flattery - President, Europe, The Sage Group
Sean Gallagher - Entrepreneur Extraordinaire, Champion of Mentoring and ABM Patron
Kerrie Dorman - Founder of ABM and Professional Business Mentor
MC for the day will be Robin Bailey, radio and tv presenter for Five Live and the BBC.
When: Thursday 11th February 2016 - 9.30am to 4pm
Where: The British Library Conference Centre, 96 Euston Road, London, NW1 2DB
How Much: £49 for ABM members | £79* non-members (early bird £64 before 31st December) - includes lunch and refreshments and everything else!
* £79 will be deducted from ABM annual membership fee if applying for membership and your application is successful.