Ponies at the Point by SMC Events
SMC Events and Team Shelby Northeast join forces again for another great event! Ponies at the Point is a full day of track goodness that includes breakfast, lunch and a special banquet dinner with VIP guests. The 2016 Shelby East Coast Nationals bring you even more, with a Rally (Poker Run), Texas BBQ dinner, VIP guests and the "Cars Under the Stars" car show.
- Team Shelby EVERYTHING Package: Gets you all day at the track, access to driving instructors, all your meals*and a discount at our host Hotel - The George Washington, A Wyndham Grand Hotel in Winchester, Virginia which is just 13 miles from the track. You also get the Team Shelby Rally from the track to the Carlisle Fairgrounds, Team Shelby Hospitality Tent at Carlisle for Friday and Saturday as well as a catered BBQ dinner Friday night and the "Cars under the Stars" car show. You also get credentials and vehicle "Meatballs" - $475*
- Additional people are just $160
- Track only Package: Gets you all day at the track, access to driving instructors, all your meals (including Thurs night banquet) and a discount rate at the host hotel - $349
- Additional persons (meals) are $100
- Team Shelby East Coast Nationals/Carlisle Package: Gets you the Rally from Winchester, WV, credentials, access to the Team Shelby Hospitality Tent on Friday and Saturday, a catered BBQ dinner Friday night at the Ford expo center and 1 entry to the "Cars under the Stars" car show - $125
- Additional Persons are $60
- Single Car entry into the "Cars Under the Stars" car show - $15
- Regular registration has closed. You may still register online and at the track.
- *NOTE: MEATBALLS AND THURSDAY NIGHT BANQUET ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH LATE REGISTRATIONS. Fees have been adjusted accordingly and may include a late registration fee.
No charge for guests who are not eating.
YOU STILL MUST REGISTER FOR CARLISLE FORD NATIONALS YOURSELF. Admission to Carlisle is NOT INCLUDED IN THIS REGISTRATION.
Wrist band will be required for all meals and on track access.
NOTE: Trailer parking is available at track from Wednesday at 5:00 PM to Friday morning for a small fee
Details, fine print and legal non-sense:
- This event is rain or shine
- No refunds on or after May 15th, 2016
- You will agree to behave in a safe and respectful manner AT ALL TIMES!
- Failure to behave appropriately will result in your immediate removal from the event with no refund - no exceptions!