LGBT Business Builder
The LGBT Business Builder is an historic national initiative in partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration. The purpose of this initiative is to remove barriers and increase access to strategic growth opportunities for America’s LGBT business owners. Join NGLCC, SBA, and the Greater Boston Business Council for the LGBT Business Builder event in Boston.
Speakers will include:
- NGLCC Leadership
- Massachusetts Lieutenant Governor Karyn Polito
- SBA Regional Administrator Seth Goodall
The workshop will prepare attendees to:
- Grow their businesses with the NGLCC LGBT Business Enterprise® (LGBTBE) certification,
- Leverage the resources and information provided by the U.S. Small Business Administration into lucrative procurement contracts,
- Take advantage of emerging procurement opportunities now open in California as well as Massachusetts. Companies interested in working with LGBTBEs include over 1/3 of the Fortune 500!
Who should attend:
There is no cost to attend this event.
- Currently certified LGBTBEs seeking new growth strategies
- LGBT business owners
- Local business leaders
- Supplier Diversity and procurement professionals
- Anyone committed to the economic advancement of LGBT people
Cosponsorship Authorization # 15-2060-40. SBA’s participation in this cosponsored activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. This Web site is provided as a public service under Cosponsorship Authorization # 15-2060-40. It is not an official U.S. government Web site and may contain links to non-U.S. government information. Inclusion of such links does not constitute or imply an endorsement by SBA. SBA is not responsible for the content, accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of linked information. Please use caution when considering a product, service or opinion offered by a linked Web site.