Proceeds benefit The Woodlands Arts Council education and community outreach programs.
Friday April 8, 2016 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunday April 10, 2016 at 5:00 PM CDTAdd to Calendar
The Woodlands Waterway and Town Green Park 2099 Lake Robbins Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77380 Driving Directions
The Woodlands Waterways Arts Festival is a nationally acclaimed arts festival held each year on The Woodlands Waterway produced by The Woodlands Arts Council, Inc, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation whose mission is to provide regional cultural and educational enrichment opportunities that encourage, support and promote the performing and visual arts, Because Art Matters!
Many thanks to you, our community and sponsors!
ESCAPE to a weekend of Art and Music on the Waterway!
Entrance to the festival all 3-Days with a weekend pass for only $15.
Children 12 and under enter free
The Terrace Hospitality Club Your $75 donation includes:
Presented by Glade Gallery
- Tented, relaxing oasis near stage
- Three day access
- Small bites & refreshments
- VIP parking
- Commemorative pass
- Valet service for art purchases
- Phone charging station
- 5" x 7" reproduction of Julia Gilmore art
- First pick of the art!
- Spicy Latin Music Line-Up at Palette Cafe Stage
- Julia Gilmore Postcard Giveaway to first 2000 attendees
- Interactive Family Activities
- Stretch your lunch hour or take the afternoon off!
Presented by MD Anderson Cancer Center
Presented by Mercedes-Benz of The Woodlands and The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel
- Mix and mingle with Artists and friends
- Enjoy great food and drinks
- Dash for Art in the famous 60 Second Art Dash!
- Live Auction and Art (Bid) Board featuring Best of Show Artists and Original Julia Gilmore Featured Art piece