You’re Invited to
The Lexington Bluegrass Area Minority Business Expo
“Building a Bridge to Opportunities”
August 4, 2016
Lexington Convention Center
For the past 14 years the Lexington Bluegrass Area Minority Business Expo has been the premier conference in Kentucky dedicated to the growth and development of minority and women owned businesses. The conference will be held on August 4, 2016 in the Lexington Convention Center nestled in the center of beautiful downtown Lexington.
Expect one full day of robust business activity that will allow you to connect… to resources, information and new business opportunities. This year’s conference includes great guest speakers, educational sessions, engaging presenters and so much more.
This year’s Expo features:
- NEW ONE DAY FORMAT!
- Luncheon keynote, Phil Wilkins, Dream Big Restaurants, LLC
- Afternoon keynote, Tameka Montgomery, Associate Administrator, Office of Entrepreneurial Development for the SBA
- Conference welcome by Lt. Governor Jenean Hampton
- The Business Opportunity Exchange is designed to connect your business to opportunities with public, private and governmental buyers. All meetings are by appointment. So check “Yes I plan to participate in the Business Opportunity Exchange” when you register!
- Eight educational sessions
- Special Session: “Is Supplier Diversity Relevant in 2016?” featuring Diversity and Inclusion Managers from Kroger, Cintas and the City of Cincinnati
- Over 50 exhibitors
- An onsite Small Business Activity Center with 15 key service providers offering personal help for your business
- An afternoon reception with live music
- Endless opportunities to network!
Join us! REGISTER NOW
For More Information go to LexingtonMBE.com
(Our system will only accept registrations totaling less than $1,500)
Please join us in helping to make our minority and women owned businesses grow! After many incredible years, the
effects the Expo has had on Central Kentucky are abundantly evident.
All cancellations must be received by July 15. Individual registration refunds are subject to a $25 cancellation fee, and Small Business Exhibitor and Corporate registrations are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
Cancellations must be received in writing by e-mail to email@example.com, or by U.S. mail to Lexington-Bluegrass Area Minority Business Expo, Inc., P.O. Box 643, Lexington, KY 40588.
No refunds will be made for cancellations received after July 15.
Refunds will be issued in the same form payment was made. Please allow 30 days for processing.