TRANSFORMATIONAL TRAINING TO BUILD THE NEW WORKPLACE
KKR & Co. Partners LLP.
7 Carlton Gardens
London, UK SW1Y 5AD
Contact Jason Miller at
The Accomplished Traveler
to make reservations.
What Students Say:
"I left BTUA filled to the brim with new knowledge, skills, and professional connections. I recommend this workshop without hesitation."
~ Lauren Jiloty, Sr. EA to Bill Gates, Seattle
"These are things I wanted to know my whole life!" ~NYC BTUA Student
"I hung on every click of Vickie's mouse!"
~ Carla A, Executive Assistant, San Francisco
Olympia Dukakis Comments:
Need On-Site Team Training?
* Surprise Guest Speakers at prior workshops have included Olympia Dukakis, the Chief of Staff to Oprah Winfrey and the Assistant to Nate Berkus. Our BTUA students never know who's going to appear at the door!
Lucy Brazier, CEO Executive Secretary Magazine
I am instructor Bonnie Low-Kramen, 25-year former assistant to Oscar-winning actress Olympia Dukakis and author of the best-selling "Be the Ultimate Assistant." It would be my pleasure to have you join us for a transformational 2-days of learning and networking. If you are seeking to work at your highest potential, this is the workshop that will make an important difference for your career and your life.
Vickie Sokol Evans
The 4-hour technology segment of the class will be taught by Vickie Sokol Evans who is a former assistant and is now one of the most sought after technology and productivity trainers in the world. As a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Vickie is an expert in both PC and Mac and best of all, she "gets" what we do as assistants and the very best ways to get it done.
By popular demand, Vickie will be teaching 4 hours of technology and productivity!
3 hours were just not enough and wow, is it making a difference.
10-11 Nov | London
This highly interactive and content-rich workshop is geared towards:
Workshop Topics Include:
• Computer Technology, Productivity and Social Media Privacy with Vickie Evans (4 hours)
• Organization, Assistant Handbook & Checklists
• Advanced Communication: Verbal, Written, Non-Verbal • Ethics & Confidentiality
• Creative Problem-Solving • Event Planning • Travel Planning • Networking and Mentoring
• DiSC Workplace Personality Assessment • Gender, Ethnic & Generational Issues
• Dealing with Difficult People & Situations • Resources for Assistants
• Career Management
• And always some special surprises!
This is for you if you...
Two-Day Workshop 10-11 November
Day One 9 AM to 5 PM Day Two 8 AM to 5 PM
Regular Price: £780 GBP / Student ($1087 USD)
BTUA Alumni: £559 GBP/ Student ($779 USD)
Members of Professional Administrative Organizations: £699.00 / Student ($974 USD)
Please note: The workshop registration includes all materials, the DiSC Assessment, and breakfast and lunch on both days. Accommodations are not included.
Note: This workshop is eligible for Recertification Point submission.