24-Credit Requirements Implementation Workshop
Join the State Board of Education for a free workshop about implementing Washington’s 24-credit graduation requirement in the Vancouver ESD, Clark and Pacific Room.
Topics will include:
- 24-Credit Graduation Requirements: Background, Challenges, Flexibility
- Credit Retrieval and Competency-Based Crediting
- Counseling/High School and Beyond Plans/Personalized Pathway Requirements
- Other topics
This is also an opportunity to talk with State Board of Education staff about what the State Board of Education can do to support district efforts to implement new graduation requirements.
- What are your greatest concerns and challenges to implementing the 24-credit requirements?
- Do you have good practices or strategies for implementing to share?
- What questions do you have for the State Board?
- What could State Board members and staff do that would help districts implement the 24-credit requirements?