- Promotion through several media channels such as advertising, radio, TV, Facebook, E-Blast, Twitter, Instagram and Black Expo Website, etc.
- Extensive promotion from organizer prior to event. Promotional vehicles include: email blasts, newsletters, press releases, website cross promotional at other events, etc.
- A total of 3 passes are available for staff and additional tickets can be purchased online or at the door. Please keep in mind, this is an opportunity to raise funds for a local charity. Purchase additional tickets here
- Listing in the event program booklet.
You are helping raise funds for a local charity!!
- NO SIGN UP FEE! Vendors participating with the Taste of Black Expo are NOT charged a fee.
- Complimentary 10x10 booth with (2) 6-foot tables & (2) chairs. Feel free to bring additional tables if needed.
- Black linen for (2) tables, small plates, napkins, forks and spoons will be provided.
- White linen for dessert participants.
- Booth signage will be provided.
- Booth set-up and breakdown.
- Booth location assignments are based on a first-come, first served basis after all setup needs are considered.
- Under these conditions, the vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Black Expo and the SC Black Pages from any and all liability for damages, injury or loss to any person or goods for any reason. The vendor is solely responsible for his/her booth space and booth operation.
- Power sources are limited. If power source is needed, please make your request known by no later than Sept. 23, 2016.
** Limited running water, refrigeration or storage is available.
EXPECTATION OF PARTICIPANTS
- Participants are encouraged to provide promotional materials for distribution during the event.
- Participants are asked to donate at least one door prize (to be given out during the Black Expo) to further promote your business.
- Provide menu no later than Sept 23, 2016.
- A minimum of 600 servings of at least 2 oz. portion of a featured menu item. Please provide the holder for your forks, spoons, napkins, etc. (The number of servings may increase)
- Vendor staff to prepare and serve food.
- Participants are expected to have their booth completely set up no later than 6:45 PM and be ready to serve by 7:00 PM. Participants are not permitted to take down their booth prior to 9:30 PM.
- All vendors must provide your own equipment, serving utensils, chafing dishes, etc. (no disposable aluminum pans, please). Water and ice required to prep, hold and serve food. Please remember to bring a holder for your forks, spoons, napkins, etc.
- Delivery and pick up of all equipment as well as trash removal is vendor's responsibility.