High Conflict Resolution
Successful Co-Parenting: High Conflict Resolution provides an opportunity to take an in-depth look at how to overcome obstacles and create strong families in a practical way. Participants find solutions to improve:
*Respect & Understanding
*Cooperation & Communication
*Responsiblity & Priorities
*Vision & Goal-Setting
*Plus much more....
Facts About Class:
- Anyone over 18 may attend classes. ALL are welcome to register!
- Classes are held for 16 weeks.
- Each class is from 6 - 8:00 PM weekly (No classes held on major holidays).
- Classes are held @ CAPS - Joy Rose Center.
- During the first 8 weeks, men and women meet in different rooms.
- Class size is limited.
- Total non-refundable cost for the class is $350 per person. This is due in full on the first night of class.
- Payment arrangements are accepted. These must be made prior to the first class. If payment arrangements are made, a $50 deposit is required at the first class and payment in full is required by the 11th week.
- You are allowed 3 absences. All absences must be successfully made up within the next session prior to receiving a Completion Certificate. If you have more than 3 absences, you will be dismissed from the class and required to enroll and pay for another session.
- Child Care is not provided.
- Vending machines are available on-site or you may choose to bring your own refreshments.