9:30 - 10:00 am Registration & Networking
10:00 - 11:30 am Basics of Social Media
Stay after for Q&A
You have probably heard of social media. You may even understand the value social media can bring to your business. Now wondering how to start? In this introductory session, we cover strategies and best practices to get the most out of your social media activities, including:
- What is social media marketing really and why it is important
- An overview of social media and how to evaluate the channels that are right for your business or organization
- How small businesses and organizations are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships and drive sales and response
- How to create good content for your social media marketing campaigns
- How to incorporate social media marketing into your business life without losing productivity.
- How to create an integrated marketing plan with social media, email marketing and other marketing efforts
This workshop primarily focuses on the following social media channels: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest.