Innovations in Dermatological Sciences
Our fourth annual conference on dermatology is planned for Thursday and Friday, September 29-30, 2016 at the Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel in Iselin, NJ. The theme of this year's conference will be Drug Delivery of Actives to the Skin.
Posters are being accepted. Please submit here: http://derm.rutgers.edu/poster-information
Featured Speakers Include:
- Ajay Banga, Mercer University
- Marc Brown, MedPhamra
- Gary Cleary, Cape Therapeutics, Inc.
- Reinhold Dauskardt, Stanford University
- Mark Davies, Ashland, Inc.
- Amy Ethier, BASF
- Thomas J. Franz, retired, formerly of Cetero Research
- Samuel Gurion, TRI Princeton
- Frank Liebel, Avon
- Bozena Michniak-Kohn, Rutgers CDR
- Samir Mitragotri, USC-SB
- Vijendra Nalamothu, Tergus Pharma
- David Osborne, retired, formerly of Tolmar, Inc.
- Michael Southall, J & J
- Christian Surber, University Hospital Basel (Switzerland)
- Andrew Tadros, Georgia Tech
- Neal Walker, Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc.
- Philip Wertz, University of Iowa
Attendees may withdraw from a conference up to three full working days before the conference begins
and receive a full refund except a $35 processing fee, unless otherwise specified. If we are not notified
at least three working days prior to the start of conference, registrants will be responsible for the full
Substitutions are permitted.
Rutgers University, Center for Dermal Research and Conference Sponsors are not repsonsible for
obtaining refunds for any reserved hotel rooms or other travel expenses.