Real loadout / limited player - special event
MISSION: BARE BONES
MISSION: BARE BONES (September 3rd - Limited Registration)
Bare Bones is a real loadout game being held on Saturday, September 3rd at BlastCamp in Hobart, Indiana from 5:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. “Real Loadout” means that a player is allowed to carry a limited amount of equipment:
- 12 rifle magazines, each limited to 30 rounds.
- 3 pistol magazines, each limited to 7 rounds.
- 1 optional rubber knife for stealth kills.
Sniper, support, and DMR platforms will not be allowed.
Do's and Dont's:
Do Camp: Camp on-site the night of the game, or at least stay through the end of the game. If you're unable to stay the entirety of the game, we ask that you not consider registering. We'll explain “why.”
Do Stay for the Whole Game: Parts of the game require that players act as opposing or defending forces. If too many people leave early, other players won't get the full experience of the situations you'll be experiencing.
Do Pre-Register: This will be a pre-registration game only, and the capacity will be maxed at 40 players.
Do Bring $35: The price will be $35 with no refunds.
Do Bring a Chair: You will need it for certain parts of the scenario.
Don't Bring Lasers: Cobra Airsoft Legion will be using prop lasers, so please do not use yours doing the scenario.
Players will be divided into 5-8 player squads (sign up together if you want to stay with your friends). Remember, no snipers, support weapons, or DMRs.
The assault squads will be given a mission brief, describing your entry point, hostage and intel locations, and extraction point.
Assault teams will have one hour to extract the hostage(s) and intel.
More specific rules will be given to the players that won't be assaulting the base. These players will act as three different types of Guards.
1. As Patrol Guards, they'll patrol roads between designated checkpoints, and carry out orders given at each checkpoint.
2. They'll also act as Standby Guards. For them, orders will be given while they wait in the safe zone, or until the alarm sounds.
3. As Hostage Guards, they'll protect the interrogator while he berates the hostage and follow any orders given by the interrogator.
Whenever a player dies, they must stay in that place.
Assault teams can moves bodies if necessary to conceal their presence.
Make sure you dress for the weather. This will be a rain or shine event.