WhenSaturday December 31, 2016 at 8:00 PM CST
Sunday January 1, 2017 at 12:15 AM CSTAdd to Calendar
Mile of Music
Mile of Music Presents New Year's Encore Eve
Mile of Music is so excited to present New Year's Encore Eve again to ring in 2017! On Saturday, December 31, we'll celebrate the new year with a night of handcrafted, calendar-flipping fun from 8 p.m. to 12:15 a.m. at the Paper Valley Hotel Grand Ballroom!
Mile 4 favorite LOLO
(Jackson, TN) will hit the stage along with popular state bands J-Council
(Fox Cities) and Lex Allen
(Milwaukee)! Farewell Milwaukee
(Minneapolis) will kick off the evening with its energetic folk rock! As a bonus, Mile of Music/local favorites The Traveling Suitcase
will reunite to close out the night! Join us for just music, or make it a full New Year's Eve experience through the Paper Valley Hotel with their music/room and music/room/dinner packages! There will be special prize giveaways throughout the night, the Trilliant Coffee & Chocolate Lounge, a champagne toast and loads of fun!
Tickets and ticket/room/dinner packages are on sale now through the Paper Valley Hotel and Mile of Music. Purchase in-person at the Paper Valley Hotel front desk, call the hotel 920-733-8000, or order at radissonpapervalley.com and clicking ‘hotel deals’. Music only tickets can also be purchased through
Mile of Music by registering below or by calling Mile of Music at 920-750-5020.TICKETS:
- Music-Only Ticket: $35 (plus tax & fees); Music-Makers Ticket: $25 (plus tax & fees)
- Music and Room Package features: Music Tickets for 2 and Room (available through the Paper Valley Hotel)
- Music, Dinner and Room Package features: Music Tickets for 2, Dinner for 2 and Room (available through the Paper Valley Hotel)
This is a 21+ event. Artists subject to change.
This event is produced and presented by Mile of Music and Mile Productions. New Year's Encore Eve presenting partners include: WBAY-TV2, The Post-Crescent, Paper Valley Hotel and Woodward Radio Group.
- All sales are final for all tickets and Badges to Mile of Music Festival – and Mile Productions-related events. No refunds or exchanges.
- All tickets and Badges are transferable, so share the vibe by giving them to another music-lover if you can’t attend. Artist lineups are subject to change, and cancellations, substitutions, postponements, or rescheduling by or of artists is not grounds for a refund. We cannot guarantee replacing lost or stolen tickets or Badges.
ADDITIONAL TICKET INFORMATION
- Mile of Music and Mile Productions-related events are, unless otherwise noted, rain or shine events.
- Ticket or Badge user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event.
- Ticket or Badge user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event, or any parts of the event, due to inclement or dangerous weather, Acts of God, or other reasons. Mile of Music and Mile Productions reserve the right to cancel the event, or any parts of the event, in circumstances Mile of Music deems unsafe for ticket- or badge-holders or performing artists. In the case of such a cancellation or partial cancellation, tickets or Badges will not be refunded.
- Ticket or Badge user grants permission to Mile of Music and Mile Productions to use his/her image or likeness incidental to any photo/video display, transmission or recording of the event.
- Management and organizers reserve the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket/Badge purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management/organizers.
MILE OF MUSIC ARTIST & SCHEDULE DISCLAIMER
- Mile of Music is a handcrafted artisan festival showcasing original artists and their original music. It’s a “cover-free zone!” with many live music sets being scheduled, please understand that there may be changes to the lineups as things evolve for bands and performers leading up to the festival, and that all artist lineups are subject to change. We will keep you informed of any changes as they occur, and we reserve the right to substitute artists to complete lineups or to perform where other artists have had to cancel or rearrange their performance dates and times. As a music festival fan we sincerely appreciate your understanding of this possibility as our festival continues to evolve.