Entry Deadline: February 15, 2017
Exhibition: April 17 - May 6, 2017 VSA Wisconsin Gallery 1709 Aberg Ave. Suite 1 Madison, WI 53704 M-Th:9 AM-4 PM or by appt.
Madison Gallery Night: Friday, May 5, 2017 5-9 PM Public Reception: Saturday, May 6, 2017 2-4 PM
Notification of Award Recipients: April 17, 2017 Winners will be posted at vsawis.org Last Day to Pick Up Artwork: June 15, 2017
The Visual Expressions Exhibition is free and open to the public. For more information or to schedule a viewing, call 608-241-2131 or contact email@example.com.
Wisconsin artists with disabilities are invited to submit up to 2 works of art to VSA Wisconsin's annual Call for Art. Each artist will have artwork displayed at the VSA Gallery. Adult and young adult works will be for sale.
Submissions are also reviewed by a jury of arts professionals who will select thirteen artworks to receive awards.
Awards Purchase and Merit Awards are presented on May 6, 2017.
Purchase Awards Selected artworks become the property of VSA Wisconsin and are exhibited statewide for three years in Creative Power: VSA Wisconsin's Traveling Exhibition. Youth (4) $50 gift certificate for art supplies Young Adult (2) $100 cash award Adult (4) $375 cash award
Merit Awards Youth (1) $25 gift certificate for art supplies Young Adult (1) $50 cash award Adult (1) $100 cash award
Additional artists will receive Viewer's Choice Awards. Viewers vote during the exhibition. Winners will receive a framed certificate by mail.
Instructions for submitting artwork to the 2017 VSA Wisconsin Call for Art.
1. Determine your eligibility and the eligibility of your artwork. Those requirements are here.
3. Submit the entry form digitally by clicking the Submit button OR print it out and send it with your artwork to the address below. We recommend that you keep a copy of the entry form for your records.
4. Place your name, and the title and price of your artwork on the back or bottom (3D) of the piece.
5. Mail or drop off your artwork to VSA Wisconsin, 1709 Aberg Ave. Ste. 1, Madison, WI 53704. If you mail it you MUST include a check, made out to VSA Wisconsin, for return postage. Otherwise you must pick up your artwork by 6/15/17.
6. You’re done! Congratulations and best of luck!!
Questions? Visit our FAQ!
Contact: Megwyn Sanders-Andrews, Program Director, VSA Wisconsin at 608-241-2131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.