The Southern C Summit - Sea Island
$750 per ticket
The Southern C Summit brings online entrepreneurial and social content to life offering attendees an opportunity to connect, collaborate and create in person. The niche multi-day conference combines educational and inspirational sessions with the best and brightest names in business, branding, traditional and new media, as well offering signature sidewinder events and gatherings. *scheduling and events subject to change without notice
SNAPSHOT OF WHAT’S NEW FOR 2017!
- Five-star resort locale
- Attendee/presenter/mentor Supper
- Small-group mentor round-table sessions (ten attendees per mentor)
- Media pitch opportunities
- Lifestyle Lounge
- Night cap - post-dinner gathering
LOCATION - Sea Island, Georgia
Recognized as the home of two of the top ten resorts in the Continental U.S., according to Travel + Leisure’s 2015 World’s Best Awards, Sea Island is surrounded by the splendid natural beauty of the Georgia coast and provides its guests with an extensive variety of experiences available to TSC Summit attendees including:
- Five miles of private beach
- Casual to Five-Star dining
- 65,000-square-foot Forbes Five-Star Spa at Sea Island and fitness center
- Three championship golf courses
- Tennis and squash courts
- Fishing, boating, water sports
- Shooting school
If flying, Jacksonville, FL and Savannah, GA airports are a little over an hour away with direct access via I-95. Sea Island offers paid airport shuttle. Brunswick, GA, also has an airport and is located approx. 20 mins from Sea Island. The physical address is 100 Hudson Place, Sea Island, GA 31561.
LODGING – The Cloister or The Inn at Sea Island
Sea Island offers a variety of accommodations and with secured room blocks at two of the award-winning resort’s properties, you’ll find an option to suit your style. Call 877-260-3330 to book at either location.
- The Cloister - located on Sea Island proper and the site of the Summit sessions. Rooms in the block are $325/night. The rate is subject to a $38.00 nightly Sea Island Club Resort Fee, and applicable taxes and fees, currently 6% state tax, 5% room tax, and $5.00 state lodging fee. The resort fee includes 24-hour parking with in/out privileges, access to the Beach Club, Fitness Center, Business Center, wireless Internet service in guest rooms, no charge for local and toll free calls and turndown service nightly.
- The Inn at Sea Island – less than one mile away and complimentary transportation is provided to the Cloister. Rooms in the block are $140/night. Rates quoted are net per room, per night, single or double occupancy. The nightly rate is subject to a $38.00 nightly Sea Island Club Resort Fee, 5% room tax, $5.00 state lodging fee and 6% sales tax. The nightly rate includes 24-hour parking with in/out privileges, access to all Sea Island amenities, including the Beach Club, wireless Internet service in guest rooms, and no charge for local and toll free calls.
- Nikki Bazzani, Creative Strategist, Pinterest
- Rosie D'Argenzio, Director of Social Media & Integrated Marketing, One Kings Lane
- Lizzie Fortunato and Kathryn Fortunato, Founders, Lizzie Fortunato Jewels
- Monica Lavin, Independent Content Publisher, Stylist and Founder, Lavin Label
- Gray Malin, Fine-Art Photographer and New York Times Best-Selling Author
- Steele Marcoux, Editor-in-Chief, Coastal Living
- Bailey McCarthy, President & Creative Director, Biscuit Home, LLC
- Tori Mellott, Market Editor, Traditional Home
- James Nord, Founder and CEO of Fohr Card
- Jessica Romm, Editor-in-Chief, Domino magazine
- Mandy Rye, Founder and Creative Director, Waiting on Martha
- Eugenia Santiesteban Soto, Senior Style Editor, Better Homes & Gardens
- Libbie Summers, Author, Tastemaker and Award Winning Producer
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Group Workshops - separate ticket purchase necessary, see registration form for options (8:30 – 10:00 AM)
An optional add-on to the traditional Summit programming, small group workshops allow attendees a deeper dive into topics and may be added during registration for an additional $100. All workshops are held simultaneously prior to the official start of the TSC Summit programming so only one workshop may be selected per person.
Check-in, Mentor Selection & Swag Bag Pick-up (11:00 AM)
At this time, attendees sign up for Thursday’s NEW mentor sessions. Each mentor group is limited to 10 attendees and sign-up is on a first-come, first-served basis. A complete listing of mentors will be sent to attendees a week prior to Summit.
TSC Summit Programming (1:00 - 4:15 PM)
Wednesday sessions include three powerful presentations by notable speakers and panelists and a NEW Media Pitch event where attendees will have the opportunity to apply in advance to pitch their business to four knockout media panelists in a face-to-face session.
TSC Summit Wednesday Signature Socials
- Sip, Shop and Socialize (4:15 - 5:45 PM): Oceanside at the Sea Island Beach Club, this signature social element of The Summit offers attendees a chance to connect over delicious cocktails and light bites while discovering brands under the tent or in the Lifestyle Lounge.
- Supper at Sea Island’s Rainbow Island (7:00 - 9:00 PM): Attendees, presenters and mentors will all be transported via the Jeep Train to picturesque Rainbow Island for a relaxed and rustic dining feast along the banks of the Black Banks River.
Thursday, February 9, 2017
TSC Summit Programming
- Morning Sessions (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM): includes 3 back-to-back powerful presentations
- Afternoon Sessions (1:15 - 4:15 PM): includes the mentor roundtable session and 2 presentations featuring notable social media platforms, analytics experts and influencers.
TSC Summit Thursday Signature Socials
- Surfside Lunch (12:00 - 1:15 PM): Attendees, presenters and mentors will enjoy a lovely oceanside lunch of quintessential Southern favorites at the Sea Island Beach Club.
- Sip, Shop and Socialize (4:15 – 5:45 PM): Because there can never be enough time to socialize and network - attendees return to the Sea Island Beach Club tented lawn for a chance to connect over more delicious cocktails and light bites and experience more of the Lifestyle Lounge.
- Dinner and Enjoy Sea Island Amenities on Your Own (6:00 - 9:00 PM): Relax and enjoy the amenities until dinnertime and make a plan to dine with Summit friends new and old. Sea Island has dining with featured specials and tastings for attendees or venture to nearby St. Simons for supper.
- Night Cap (9:00 - 11:00 PM): post-dinner gathering
Friday, February 10, 2017
Farewell Brunch (10:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
Unplug and socialize for a final time before farewells at the Summit’s signature send-off. Enjoy Bloody Mary’s and delicious brunch offerings while overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
*Ticket Policy: 50% refund on your ticket up until 30 days prior to event. Within 30 days of the event there are no refunds, transfers or credits towards future events.
*Workshop Policy: If selecting a workshop, this must be purchased at same time as your ticket. Only one workshop purchase per ticket due to being held simultaneously. Once your selection has been made, it is FINAL and non-refundable.
*Upon ordering ticket, submitting payment may take a minute to process. Please do not hit back button or refresh to avoid being charged multiple times.
Have questions? See our FAQs
Upon ordering ticket, submitting payment may take a minute to process. Please do not hit back button or refresh to avoid being charged multiple times.