The guilds of The Santa Fe Opera support The Opera's Education and Community Programs Department. For over 50 years, the six member guilds have initiated a variety of social and educational programs including:
- Acting as chaperones for the Opera's "Youth Nights"
- Hosting Preview Buffet Dinners at the Dapples Pavilion during the season.
- Offering summer season backstage tours (Monday to Friday, 9 AM)
- Hosting the Saturday morning "Opera Insiders" breakfasts and backstage tours during the summer opera season (June through August, 8:30 AM)
Our programs and events happen because of the support of our members; so we hope that you will join us!
NOTE: This page is for new members only -- existing guild members will be contacted by their guild with instructions for renewal.
Here are the simple steps for joining a guild:
- Click Register Now! below.
- Select the guild chapter you would like to join; pick one of the 6 local guilds, or choose National Membership.
- Complete your contact information.
- Click your desired level of support.
If you are joining at the $60-level or above, you can add the name of an additional household member or specify "guest" or the name of a friend to bring to events.
- Select your payment method:
- If you want to pay by PayPal or your credit card, choose Pay with PayPal or Credit Card, then click the Continue button. Follow the directions to complete your PayPal or credit card payment.
- If you want to pay by a check, choose Pay by Check, then click the Register button.
Please note that your online transactions are secure and we will not share the information you provide with anyone other than The Santa Fe Opera.